Ons nieuwe PVDF-H filament
H= homopolymeer, een iets andere samenstelling dan het PVDF-C (C=copolymeer)
Consumer-grade 3D filaments lack property requirements such as high-purity manufacturing, material traceability, chemical resistance, non-flammability and low extractables. PLA and ABS aren’t even in the game.
PVDF-H filament changes everything.
This PVDF homopolymer filament is available in 500 g spools with either a 1.75 mm or 2.85 mm diameter with a +/- 0.05 mm tolerance. Now scientists and engineers can design and manufacture parts required in the lab or in production without the time and expense needed to create an injection molded part. This filament is ideal for either rapid prototyping or for small production runs. PVDF parts can be created from PVDF filament in a matter of hours instead of months.
Do you want to test the PVDF filament on your printer? Fill out the adjacent form and we will send you a 5-meter sample of either 1.75 mm or 2.85 mm filament. Print something with your PVDF-H filament and let us know how it works.
- Rapid prototype development
- Small quantity part production
- CNC machining of 3D printed solid stock for tight tolerance requirements
- Optimal print settings can be achieved on all consumer-grade printers
- Filament traceability by production lot number
- No off-gassing during 3D printing due to PVDF melt stability
- Corrosion resistant 3D prints
- No loss of mechanical strength after long-term UV exposure
- Extractables measured by ICP-MS at ppb levels