Ons nieuwe PVDF-C filament
C= copolymeer, een iets andere samenstelling dan het PVDF-H (H=Homopolymeer).
Daarnaast is het veel flexibeler.
Zeer makkelijk te printen, geen warping
PVDF is a semicrystalline polymer which experiences warping when it transitions from a melt to solid state. This stress is the result of crystallization and leads to dimensional distortion of the printed object and loss of adhesion to the build plate. Stress can be eliminated by annealing. But there is an easier way. 3Dogg is pleased to introduce PVDF-C 3D filament which completely eliminates warping in PVDF prints.
Available for the first time
Now large parts can be printed without loss of print bed adhesion. The final print remains perfectly flat after completion and cooling. Before the existence of 3D printing, one-off parts were typically made by machining from solid stock. PVDF-C now gives you possibilities: you can either print the part or print solid stock and create the part by machining. Either way, PVDF-C filament gives you choices you need to complete your job.
Do you want to test the PVDF-C 3D filament on your printer? Fill out the adjacent form and we will send you a 5-meter sample of 2.85 mm filament. Print something with your PVDF-C3D filament and let us know how it works for you.
- PVDF print sizes are only limited by machine print volume or filament length
- Bottom print layer remains perfectly flat without using brims or rafts
- No loss of part dimensions due to warping
- No warping due to sharp corners on the printed part
- Fully compatible with Fluorinar-H™ filament in multi-extrusion printers
- Rapid prototype development
- Small quantity part production
- Cost-effective part manufacturing compared to machining from solid stock
- CNC machining of printed solid stock for tight tolerance requirements
- Optimal print settings can be achieved on all consumer-grade printers
- No off-gassing during printing due to PVDF melt stability
- Corrosion resistant prints
- No loss of mechanical strength after long-term UV exposure